We're so sorry to see you go and that the app did not met your expectations or needs.
Please note that we (Soulvana team) do not have the ability to process your refund since all in-app purchases are processed through your app store, and as such, only Apple or Google team can process your refund.
We (Soulvana team) also do not have the ability to request a refund in your name through Apple or Google. Only you can do that through your Apple or Google account.
To request a refund through Apple or Google, please follow steps below.
Apple users (iPhone, iPad)
Here's how to request a refund for a Apple iTunes purchase:
- Visit https://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Log in with your Apple ID
- Find Soulvana in your Purchases list
- Click on "Report a Problem"
- In the Choose Problem drop down, select "Didn't mean to purchase this item"
- Apple should process the refund within 48 hours.
Google users (Android phones and tablets)
Here's how to request a refund for a Google Play purchase:
- Open https://play.google.com/store/account in your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, etc)
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. If you don't see the order listed, you may have bought it on a different Google Account. Find out how to switch accounts.
- To the right of the order, click More .
- Select "Request a refund" or "Report a problem' and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a confirmation message. You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our Support team by starting a conversation in the messenger (hint: the icon in bottom right corner of your screen)